A men’s dress shirt can help reorganize the way you look. A dress shirt is comfortable and can be cool, fashionable, elegant, stylish and it is the easiest way to express your personality and style. You can wear them anytime and for any purpose.
The shirt is the most noticeable of the dress items. It is often said that the dress shirt is the first alphabet of person's body language. You need to understand that the first impression may not always be the best impression if you pick the wrong shirt. Selecting a suitable and matching dress shirt is very important, and we recommend a woman’s advice. It is important to take into consideration the occasion, color, design, dimension, fabric and collar.
- Dress for the Occasion: Each kind of occasion demands a particular set of color and design.
- Know Your Dimensions: The most important aspect is not the sleeve length but the fit on the shoulders. If the fit at the shoulders is perfect and the sleeves are too short, please do not be alarmed. Simply fold back the sleeves. In such case, we recommend selecting a couture shirt with double side fabric.
- Color: color is all around us and has more influence over our moods then you might think. When it comes to fashion, color is a powerful way to send non-verbal messages about your confidence and ability. A men’s dress shirt color implies the level of success, background, status, authority, personality and more. A man who wears a pink couture shirt actually creates an air of confidence because any man who dares to where it must be just that.
- Design: There are endless impressive displays of men’s dress shirt styles and designs to choose from. You need to have a wide variety of designs and styles (different collar, stippled, solid colors, different collar designs, different button styles etc…)
- Fabrics: Cotton is by far the most common fabric for dress shirts. All men’s cotton shirt are not created equal. Pay close attention to the fabric quality and please diversify. For instance, your closet must include a linen shirt.
- Collar: the collar is the most important aspect of a men’s dress shirt. We discussed that point in a previous article.(LINK)
All men should adhere to this advice: Look Fabulous!